226. a baby in our house - a real baby!
227. buying barrettes
228. snuggly baby time
229. hugs from momma bear
230. a crib tent to keep her safe at bed and naptime
231. a swing to rock baby bear to sleep
232. a swaddle-me swaddler to get him to stay asleep in the crib
233. my big boy helper
234. keeping a tradition - 4th w/ friends - even in the midst of all our blessings
236. ruffled socks
237. support from our church---when (on facebook wall post convo) i said i didn't want to overwhelm the church by having them do meals -- just been 2 mo's since they last did it! - a friend made this comment: OVERWHELM us M****!!! It is a privilege to serve Him by serving you!!! ok - y'all i know i didn't give birth - but i felt like a hormonal postpartum momma at the moment when i read that - and just about lost it! LOVE my people who get it
238. having friends who get it
239. a husband who has summer's off
240. a husband who is a hands on daddy.
241. hairy baby ears... i have a weak spot for hairy ears... the kind you only see on new babies... never thought i would have a baby in our house that young again
242. pigtails... cute lil' blonde pigtails...
243. sit n' spin i jacked from our neighbors garbage...
245. unisex handme downs (red and white oshkosh overalls in specific)