Monday, March 26, 2012

since

so sad... daddy is still... unavailable...

2 weeks since my babies have seen their big brother and daddy...

almost 10 months since they've seen mommy...

but 10 months from now... how long will it have been since I have seen them...

i write mommy a letter every week now through our CW. it's great - she is writing me as well (again through caseworker)... it helps me remember she is REAL... and to get her letters, not dismiss her existence or value... she does love her kids... it's so hard for those of us who have been blessed to understand how "something like this"could happen... but i do get it... sort of...

the good thing about the letters is it reminds me every week... there will be an end to this... to the good, the bad, and the ugly (toddler tantrums)...

enjoying my baby bear love and hugs and snuggles, my momma bear cuddles

praying for peace in this crazy process...

No comments:

Post a Comment